Seneca East Mustic Boosters are offering parents, students, and supporters of the "Seneca East Choirs" the opportunity to purchase apparel to show their support for the choirs. They are offering t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts that are grey, orange, or black with the above logo on them. If interested, please fill out the posted order form and return it with money to Miss Mira by Friday, September 25th.
- Last day to drop a semester class is September 2.
- Last day to drop a year long class is September 9.
- Math Opt-Out Meeting for Jr. and Sr. Sentinel Students & Parents is Sept. 2 at 6 p.m.
- Late arrival/early release students must verify enrollment in CCP classes or a job by September 4.
- College Fair & Financial Aid Session will be held on September 29th from 6:30-8 p.m. at The Ohio State University at Mansfield & North Central College.
Parents visited SE during elementary, middle school, and high school open houses. Teachers welcomed students with muffins and donuts on the first day of school. Welcome back everyone!
The following sports passes are available at SE this school year:
Family Pass $350.00
Adult Pass $150.00
Student Pass $100.00
Senior Citizen Pass (free upon request)
(65 years old/reside in the school district)
Doug Mason-Athletic Director
Phone Number: 419-426-1855
In a recent article in Newsweek titled, "Beating the Odds 2015: Top High Schools for Low-Income Students," Seneca East ranked 105th nationally and 6th in Ohio. Newsweek's research sought to "identify schools that do an excellent job of preparing their students for college while also overcoming the obstacles posed by students at an economic disadvantage." Congratulations, Seneca East!